Acupuncture for IVF in Twickenham
More couples now conceive their baby through IVF. Until funding for IVF changes this number is growing. However, funding for IVF isn't always available to older couples, which leaves them paying for it privately.
When paying for a private IVF cycle, it's good to help increase the success of it working, so you don't have to repeat the emotional roller coaster that is IVF.
Really you only want to do IVF once and have several eggs frozen for later transfers if needed. Going through IVF is not only financially expensive, it's also emotionally draining and stressful.
Our fertility acupuncturist Dr (TCM) D'Alberto is an expert in assisted reproduction and author of two new self-help fertility books. He practices traditional Chinese medicine and is a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
How acupuncture can help improve your IVF cycle
Having acupuncture treatment alongside your IVF cycle can reduce your stress and anxiety helping you emotionally through the roller coaster of drug treatment. It's pain free too as we use very fine pins.
Acupuncture has been shown in research studies to help increase the success of IVF:
- Increases pregnancy rate in IVF
- Improves pregnancy rates in IVF
- Improves ovarian reserve and pregnancy rate in IVF
- Prevents and treats OHSS
- Improves the pregnancy rate in IVF/ICSI
- Improves pregnancy rates
- Reduces stress and improves pregnancy rates in IVF/ICSI
- Improves live birth rate in women with a high FSH in IVF
- Improves the success rates of IVF/ICSI
- Increases embryo transfer success rates in IVF
- Increases live birth rate
- Improves pregnancy rate in IVF
- Increases the success rates of IVF
- Improves IVF success rates
- Improves the success of IVF and ICSI
- Halves miscarriage rate
- Improves the pregnancy and live birth rates of IVF
Book your acupuncture session online
Contact our IVF acupuncture specialist in Twickenham today and increase the chances of your IVF cycle.